Spamming and scamming – what can consumers do? (702 Talk Radio)
Published on: 13th July 2021
Nickolaus Bauer from 702 Talk Radio chats to WASPA’s Managing Executive, Ilonka Badenhorst, about spam and scams within the mobile space. They unpack the following:
- Who is WASPA and what is their mandate?
- What is spam?
- How can you identify a scam in the mobile environment?
- How does WASPA’s Do Not Contact registry work?
- What is WASPA’s Codes Project?
- How do people reach out to WASPA and how are these issues resolved?
Lister to the full interview here:
Go to the WASPA Press Release Archive.