Report unwanted billing

Please note that the Secretariat closes on 15th December 2020 and opens again on 4th January 2021. You are welcome to complete application forms, lodge complaints, or contact us, however these queries will only be processed when the Secretariat opens again in the new year.

Use this form if you are being charged for WASP services without your permission. Based on the information you provide here, WASPA will try make sure that the services for which you are being charged are cancelled.

Please do not use this form if you are an employee of a mobile network operator (Cell C, MTN, Telkom or Vodacom). Please contact WASPA ( for information on lodging MNO queries directly with WASPA.

If you want to report an unsolicited message (spam), then you should instead use the report spam form. If you believe that a WASPA member has acted in breach of the WASPA Code of Conduct, you should instead use the complaints form to lodge a complaint.